Haircare begins with shampooing and conditioning. Choosing the right product can be overwhelming. Finding the right one can be challenging, with hundreds of options available. Until now, you might have used chemical-based shampoos and conditioners.
Finally, you realize how negatively it is affecting the quality of your hair. Therefore, you are looking for the best natural shampoo. Shampoo made with natural ingredients includes plant oils, aloe, coconut oil, organic honey, olive oil, etc. You can buy these natural shampoo products here and eliminate those chemical poos.
- 1. Botanic Hearth Biotin Shampoo with Ginger Oil and Keratin
- 2. Pure Nature – Moroccan Argan Oil Shampoo and Conditioner
- 3. Christina Moss Natural Hair Shampoo
- 4. WOW Apple Cider Vinegar Shampoo and Hair Conditioner Set
- 5. Maple Holistic Tea Tree Oil Shampoo Sulfate Free
- 6. ArtNaturals Moroccan Argan Oil Shampoo
- 7. Jason Restorative Biotin Shampoo
- How to buy best organic and natural shampoos?
- What are the benefits of natural shampoo?
1. Botanic Hearth Biotin Shampoo with Ginger Oil and Keratin
You can use Botanic Hearth’s biotin shampoo and conditioner daily (even if you have colour-treated hair) because the shampoo and conditioner contain 100% pure ginger oil. Specifically, it has a blend of nourishing and refreshing ingredients that work together to repair and promote long, thick hair. This shampoo has no sulphates or parabens, so you can be sure it is a great natural shampoo.
2. Pure Nature – Moroccan Argan Oil Shampoo and Conditioner
Pure nature’s Moroccan argan oil shampoo and conditioner is ideal for all hair types and provides moisture and leaves it hydrated for a longer time. It will make your hair manageable, smooth, and silky.
3. Christina Moss Natural Hair Shampoo
Christina Moss Naturals’ hair shampoo has the formulation of organic aloe and essential oils like coconut, olive, etc. There are no harmful agents available in shampoo. Hence, it is suitable for sensitive skin and scalp as well.
4. WOW Apple Cider Vinegar Shampoo and Hair Conditioner Set
WOW’s apple cider vinegar shampoo is one of the best organic shampoos available in the market. You might not be knowing, but apple cider vinegar acts as a detox for hair. It clarifies, deep cleanse, and soothes the scalp, balances pH levels, repairs damage, and strengthens the hair.
5. Maple Holistic Tea Tree Oil Shampoo Sulfate Free
The Maple Holistics’ shampoo has botanical keratin tea tree oil, rosemary, & lavender with the tea tree’s scent. It is suitable for every hair type: normal hair, dry hair, oily hair, color-treated hair, or dandruff-prone hair.
6. ArtNaturals Moroccan Argan Oil Shampoo
Art Naturals’ Moroccan argan oil shampoo can substitute for Pure Nature’s. With the same ingredients, it provides the best hair you can ask for! It’s a neutral-gender shampoo that works for guys and girls. This natural shampoo is affordable as well as accessible from sulfate and paraben.
7. Jason Restorative Biotin Shampoo
The Jason Restorative’s biotin shampoo has ingredients like biotin, ginseng, lavender, shea butter, avocado oil, and olive, which helps in strengthening the hair and keeping it moisturized. This brand’s shampoo is also free from sulfate, paraben, and phthalates just like other natural shampoos.
How to buy best organic and natural shampoos?
Getting the natural shampoo is indeed an overwhelming task but with the right buying guide and process, it will be done in minutes. There are few things that you need to keep in mind even before you look for shampoos.
1. Hair type
The first step should be knowing your hair type. Why? Every type of hair needs different ingredients to keep them nourished and safe from external and internal damage. Here’s the specification of ingredients you should look for according to your hair type:
- Frizzy Hair: Coconut oil (provides moisturization and reduces frizz)
- Damaged Hair: Argan oil, green tea, and other essential oils (provides nourishment to hair)
- Oily Hair: Charcoal, lemon, grapefruit oil, etc. (prevents excessive oil buildup)
- Dry Hair: Aloe vera, coconut oil, etc. (will keep your hair hydrated and moisturized)
Ingredients are everything when it comes to selecting the best natural shampoo. Once you have defined your hair type look for the shampoos that have the contents that will impact positively on your hair.
Follow the specifications I mentioned in the above point. If your hair is in neutral or the best form, make sure the organic shampoo you buy has hydrating, relaxing, and moisturizing agents. All those together will improve the hair condition and make it stay healthy.
3. Genuine Brand
As said in the introduction part, there are brands that claim their products to be 100% natural but with the ingredients like paraben and sulfate. So always look for the brands that don’t only advertise but actually provide the same.
You must look at the label section to know whether the shampoo has natural ingredients or not. If there’s nothing mentioned, avoid buying that product. Besides, I have already provided you with the products and brands for getting a natural and organic shampoo.
What are the benefits of natural shampoo?
Yeah! I know this section should be the first one, but it is okay. The primary purpose is to educate – before or later, it doesn’t matter! This is my final pitch for you to finalize one of the best natural shampoos for your hair. There are reasons behind that, the immeasurable benefits:
- You will get nature’s care and not harmful or toxic chemicals and ingredients.
- There are no side effects as organic and natural ingredients are healing and soothing.
- It can moisturize your hair at its best and keeps it that way for a longer time.
- You might have colored your hair or at least used a straightener or curler, which includes too much heat. The natural shampoo will repair your hair and make it stronger.
- You will save nature along with your hair.
Keep Your Hair Healthy with Organic and Natural Shampoo:
This article was full of natural and organic products and brands providing them, along with that you also learned how to choose the best natural shampoo for your hair and benefits. I guess this is enough to prepare yourself for going sustainable with the haircare routine as well.
Upon knowing the surge of sustainability in the fashion industry, Fashionterest highly recommends going ethical and sustainable with fashion and beauty products. Make sure you check out other sustainable-related blogs on our website. Thank You!
- How to Pick the Right Shampoo for Your Hair?
- Hair Treatment with Collagen and Biotin Shampoo: Benefits and Effects