Garmin watches are the best wristwatches for adventure seekers and fitness enthusiasts. Garmin has different series with different models designed to help you cherish moments with similar yet different purposes. So picking one can be a bit hard if you don’t have a model in mind.
Although Garmin watches can be a bit costly as they are designed to last long and with great features. If you do have a Garmin watch, we really suggest you buy super rugged Garmin watch bands from Hemsut; they are the best Quickfit strap for Garmin I’ve ever tried.
In this article, you will find the best Garmin watches that will fit what you need. You don’t have to worry about buying multiple or different watches as you can easily change the band with varieties of types like the Garmin QuickFit watch band. The watches are perfect for different occasions and also for rising.
1. Fenix 7
- Display: 1.3-inch sunlight-visible
- Battery Life: Up to 18 days in smartwatch mode; Up to 48 hours in GPS mode
- Water Rating: 10 ATM
- Sensors: GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, Barometric Altimeter, Compass, Gyroscope, Accelerometer, Pulse Ox
- Connectivity: Bluetooth, ANT+, Wi-Fi
- QuickFit Interchangeable Bands
- Weight: 79g
Fenix 7 doesn’t require any percentage of mobile data to work and has enough storage to occupy large data. The watch is rich in battery life and can last 18 days in smartwatch mode and up to 48 hours in GPS mode.
It is your perfect choice for your workouts and activities as it offers a 1.3-inch sunlight-visible display that offers a clearer view of your activities. You don’t have to worry about transactions when you’re not with your phone because Fenix 7 is compatible with Garmin Pay, so you can pay with your watch.
You can change the strap with the Garmin QuickFit watch band when the strap isn’t what you want or you want a different look on a certain day.
With its built-in GPS, heart rate monitor, and other sensors, the Fenix 7 can track a variety of activities, including running, swimming, cycling, and more. The watch also has integrated Bluetooth and Wi-Fi, allowing you to sync your data with your smartphone and other compatible devices.
- It has a large storage capacity
- It has a long battery life
- It has a great HR tracking
- It has built-in GPS
- It can provide valuable data, such as pace, distance, heart rate, and more.
- It is often heavy to wear from morning to night.
2. Venu 2 Plus
- Display: 1.3,”
- Sensors: Optical heart rate sensor, Pulse oximeter, Gyroscope, Accelerometer, Compass, Barometric altimeter
- Connectivity: Bluetooth, ANT+, Wi-Fi
- Battery Life: Lasts for 9 days
- Water Resistance: Up to 5 ATM
- GPS: GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, and QZSS
- Weight: 51g
The Garmin Venu series took the brand to the next level by exploring stylish watches rather than running watches alone. The Garmin Venu 2 Plus features a sleek and modern design that is sure to turn heads. The AMOLED display is bright and vibrant, and the slim profile makes it comfortable to wear. It’s beautiful even for people with high taste and will suit both genders.
Whether you’re a person that exhausts battery quite fast or not, you don’t have to worry about its battery life as it lasts up to 7 days in smartwatch mode and up to 18 hours in GPS mode. The most outstanding feature of this part most of our customers enjoy is that it has a variety of health and fitness tracking features, including step counting, heart rate monitoring, sleep tracking, and more.
Moreover, if you want to use only one watch without having to buy another for your running activities, this version of the Garmin watch will go a long way. The Venu 2 Plus has built-in GPS support, to track your runs, hikes, and bike rides.
- Large, vibrant AMOLED display
- Comprehensive health metrics and tracking
- Built-in GPS and Pulse Ox sensors
- Long battery life
- Responsive touchscreen
- Sleek, lightweight design
- Garmin Pay contactless payment
- Limited app selection
- No swimming tracking
Also Read: 5 Tips for Buying Vintage Watches
3. Garmin Epix 2
- Display: 1.2-inch sunlight-readable, high-resolution, color touchscreen display
- Physical dimensions: 2.4” x 2.4” x 0.6”
- Weight: 72 g
- Battery life: Up to 16 days and 6 days on display mode
- Memory/History: 8 GB
- Sleep tracking: Yes
The Garmin Epix wristwatch is just the must-have watch for every fashion and fitness enthusiast. You get to have countless features with this smartwatch. This watch has a built-in 8-megapixel camera that allows you to capture photos and videos of your adventures, which is the best feature you could ever get in a watch.
With this watch, you need not worry about getting lost because the built-in GPS navigation feature allows you to track your location and create waypoints, so you can easily find your way back to your starting point.
If you like a fancy and comfortable wristwatch, Epix 2 is for you.
When it comes to fitness tracking, this watch will do a great job for you. It can track your heart rate, steps taken, calories burned, and other fitness metrics. Moreover, it can track your daily activities, including running, cycling, swimming, and more, without buying an extra gadget.
- High-resolution, color touchscreen display
- 8GB on-board storage
- Rugged and waterproof
- Preloaded with topographic maps of the US and Canada
- Ability to add additional mapping data
- Ability to sync with compatible smartphones and tablets
- Built-in Bluetooth and ANT+ wireless connectivity
- Rechargeable lithium battery with up to 16 hours of battery life
- Ability to track and store location information
- Ability to share your location with friends and family
- Screen size can be difficult to read in the sunlight
- Not compatible with all Android devices
- No built-in GPS radio receiver
The Garmin watches offer some of the best options for fitness tracking and monitoring. With the ability to track your steps, heart rate, and sleep, you can easily monitor your fitness progress in real-time.
The ability to also customize your watch with the Garmin QuickFit watch band to fit your style makes these watches a great choice for any fitness and fashion enthusiast.
With so many options to choose from, you are sure to find the perfect Garmin watch that suits your needs and preferences. So, if you’re looking for a new fitness watch, look no further than a Garmin Watch.