If you are looking for long-lasting permanent results with hair removal treatments, using a laser is the best and most popular option. The advanced technology used by professionals and dermatologists is the same as the ones these devices are using. There are plenty of advantages that at-home laser treatment offers if you follow the right procedure to have visible results.
Every manufacturer provides easy-to-follow instructions and reminds the consumer of proper precautions before and after the treatment. If you are a beginner wondering what should do, you’re in the right place of help.
Essential Guidelines Before Treatment
At-home laser devices are handy, easy-to-use, and reduce expense if you go for clinic treatment. It enables you to work on specific areas at a time. However, you need to find the right products that are FDA approved to ensure safety and efficiency.
Before you start at-home sessions, there are essential guidelines associated with the process. These will help you get the visible results once you’ve completed the courses. These complete guidelines for adequate laser hair removal preparation will help you achieve visible results and simplify the procedure. Nonetheless, a professional will walk you through the development.
- It’s essential to have clean and chemical-free skin before the treatment. Have a good bath or shower before the session.
- Shaving is required between skin treatments. Other hairs removing methods are prohibited as the lasers target the hair roots.
- Shave the particular area which will be treated, Avoid going out and exposing the treated area from the sun.
- Refrain from using (UV) tanning beds for at least two weeks before your scheduled treatment.
- Use a sunblock with SPF 30 and above whether it’s raining or sunny.
- Never use any topical products which cause photosensitivity on the treated area for at least three days before your laser treatment.
- Use a gentle lotion or cleanser for the treated area/s.
- Inform your dermatologist of all oral medications and if there are new medications before your treatment, especially if you’re taking antibiotics.
- Any derma filling injections are restricted for two weeks before your session.
Best Advice To Achieve Long-Lasting Results
Laser hair removal is a popular procedure that provides painless treatment of permanently removing hair on unwanted areas of your body. For you to have long-lasting visible results, you have to coordinate and follow all professional guidelines and instructions related to your treatment.
- Start planning the treatment by checking for a licensed and reputable clinic that offers free consultation and orientation of the procedure.
- Follow all instructions given by the medical practitioners before the session starts.
- Aim for realistic and feasible goals. The treatment won’t provide results until the course is completed. However, it offers a total reduction of hair growth with the areas that are treated.
- Checking for the essential time for hair removal offers convenience and success. The best time is when the treated skin is exposed in minimal condition, preferably during fall.
- Track your sessions and abide by the schedule. That way, you’ll have a high success rate. Most clinics offer packages of treatment sessions with discount offers to help you save money and track the development.
Facts About Laser Hair Removal
Before booking for your first-session or planning to buy a device for at-home treatment, check out these interesting facts you may or may not have heard of it.
- It’s not painful at all.
- It requires patience and dedication.
- Shaving is essential before the procedure.
- Laser treatment is fast.
- You’re not allowed to do rough physical activities like going to the gym.
- Avoid sun exposure or sunbathing before and after the procedure.
- In some cases, the treatment may trigger excessive hair regrowth.
- You’ll need to avoid some beauty products and go for gentle moisturizers.
- Lasers have great benefits you’ll soon discover over time.
- There’s a perfect laser for all skin tones and hair colour.
- You’ll need to go back and do maintenance treatment to retain permanent results.
For a successful laser hair removal, you need to follow instructions and keep in mind essential precautions. Since it’s a medical procedure that targets the root of your hair, it’s best to follow all necessary guidelines for a complete and successful treatment.