Children’s jewelry is in the trend off late with many people buying jewelry for birthdays and special occasions. The imposition of lockdowns has changed the way people celebrated life and instead of gifting holidays for birthdays, children are most often getting jewelry as gifts.
- 1. Make Children’s Jewelry at Home
- 2. Avoid Nickel or Another Corrosive Metal Plating
- 3. Children’s 14k Gold Jewelry Goes Best for Them
- 4. Do Not Gift Small/big Jewelry Pieces to Children
- 5. Sharp and Pointed Jewelry Is a No-No for Children
- 6. Don’t Make Them Wear Adult Jewelry
- 7. Earring Should Have Safe Screw Back Fasteners
- 8. Keep Your Child’s Personality in Mind When Purchasing Jewelry
- 9. Consider Less Expensive Children’s Jewelry Collection
- 10. Look for Solid Jewelry Pieces Instead of Daintier Patterns
Personalized children’s jewelry is on the rise so is fine children’s jewelry. Through this article, we would shower you with some tips and tricks to use when buying children’s jewelry this festive or special season.
1. Make Children’s Jewelry at Home
Does it sound odd? But making jewelry for children at home can save you a lot. Not just money wise, but in other ways as well. Imagine how careful you’d be while making your child’s personalized jewelry. Isn’t it every bit worth? Sprinkled with uniqueness it would be a gift worth remembering.
2. Avoid Nickel or Another Corrosive Metal Plating
If you’re planning to purchase jewelry for your child, make sure you don’t give them something that contains lead, nickel, or brass as most children are allergic to such coatings which have also proven to be poisonous for the human body.
3. Children’s 14k Gold Jewelry Goes Best for Them
The best metal for a growing, glowing skin is gold (of any purity) and sterling silver. Other metals should be used with caution including platinum.
4. Do Not Gift Small/big Jewelry Pieces to Children
Do not gift small or big jewelry to children as small children’s jewelry. They are susceptible to being gobbled up either willfully or can even a case of accidental ingestion. On the other hand, big, flashy jewelry can be stolen or could be disjoined by the kids themselves.
5. Sharp and Pointed Jewelry Is a No-No for Children
Today’s tips are more focusing on how to not hurt your children when you are planning to gift them. Do not try sharp-edged jewelry since sharp edges can damage the soft skin faster.
6. Don’t Make Them Wear Adult Jewelry
Adult jewelry is possibly having all the pollutants, additionally, they might be big, making your children wear your jewelry is the worst mistake you can make.
7. Earring Should Have Safe Screw Back Fasteners
Safe screw-back fasteners require to hold their beautiful thin ear lobes. Anything other than that might not be a good choice at all.
8. Keep Your Child’s Personality in Mind When Purchasing Jewelry
Funky children grow to love funkier jewelry sets and so goes with the most conserved personalities. When purchasing jewelry, try out those that match their aura and personality type to make them fall in love with them.
9. Consider Less Expensive Children’s Jewelry Collection
Do not try diamonds and platinum for everyday wear, try 14K gold or sterling silver which rather make great metals for everyday wear- whether it’s a chain with a pendant or earrings or even rings.
If your child is more than nine, you could try thin layering fashion or could try more rings or thick banded bracelets to transform their look and personality.
10. Look for Solid Jewelry Pieces Instead of Daintier Patterns
Till a child is capable of carrying their jewelry well, don’t give them dainty jewelry pieces rather, try solid pieces. Chances are you can prevent breakage, chipping, and other damages easily with more sold pieces.
Here is pretty much what can turn children’s jewelry pieces into a gift of a lifetime. Whether it’s a fine children’s jewelry collection or personalized children’s jewelry, remember these tips and that can make those jewelry pieces memorable.