The Russian lips technique has taken the world by storm and trending huge in social media with celebrities and influencers going ga-ga over it. With this treatment, you can have the utmost lip lift just as you have seen in your Instagram feed. You will exude glamour and beauty while giving a perfect pout worth of a selfie anytime, anywhere.
What are Russian Lips?
For performing Russian lips, the expert will take a small syringe and push in tiny amounts of lip filler vertically, centering the middle of your lips. This technique is designed to heighten the structure of the lips, focusing on the center in place of adding plumpness over the entire area. This creates the desired heart-shaped appearance.
Moreover, Russian lip treatment takes a bit longer compared to standard filler treatment owing to the required accuracy in filling up minuscule portions of the lips. The process may last around one hour and you may suffer from swelling and bruising. These will subside and be perfectly normal. The expert will also give you a precise timeline of the lifespan of the treatment. In general, the effect lasts as much as conventional lip fillers do.
At Moon Aesthetics, you can try this amazing and innovative technique for giving a massive lift to your lips and Cupid’s bow sans volume addition to the lips. This means you will not have to undergo reshaping or augmentation of lips.
Russian lips refer to a popular lip augmentation technique that creates a fuller, more defined look to the lips. Here are some tips to help achieve the perfect Russian lips:
Choose the right filler: The most commonly used fillers for Russian lips are hyaluronic acid fillers, such as Restylane or Juvéderm. These fillers are safe and temporary and can be easily dissolved if necessary. Make sure to choose a reputable provider and discuss the options with them.
Start with a small amount: It’s always better to start with a small amount of filler and gradually build up, rather than overdoing it right away. This will give you a chance to see how the filler looks and feels in your lips, and make adjustments as needed.
Focus on the cupid’s bow: The cupid’s bow is the V-shaped area in the center of the upper lip. By adding filler to this area, you can create a more defined and symmetrical shape to your lips.
Consider the overall balance of your face: It’s important to consider how your lips will look in proportion to the rest of your face. A skilled provider will take this into account and make sure that the size and shape of your lips are balanced and harmonious with your other features.
Be prepared for some downtime: After getting Russian lips, you may experience some swelling and bruising. Plan to take some time off from work or social activities to allow your lips to heal and settle.
Maintain your results: The effects of lip filler typically last anywhere from 6-12 months, depending on the type of filler used. To maintain your results, you may need to schedule touch-up appointments with your provider. You can also use a lip balm with SPF to protect from sun damage, which can accelerate the breakdown of filler.
Remember that everyone’s lips are unique, and what works for one person may not work for another. It’s important to find a provider who listens to your goals and works with you to create a customized treatment plan that meets your needs.
How to Achieve the Perfect Russian Lips?
- Regular exfoliation: Exfoliation is one of the best ways to get stunning lips. It will remove dead skin cells and help bring out the pout you are dying for.
- Use a lip plumper: When you want stunning plump lips, you may consider using a lip plumper. Your lips will become more kissable and a lot fuller. Many users have reported that they have got the desired results in a few days.
- Go for highlighting: Do you want to catch someone’s eye? As you put on long-lasting lipstick, apply some highlighter to the inner bottom and the corner of the lips. By doing this, your lips will stand out and bring those gorgeous pouty lips.
- Don’t overline: When you want to achieve that perfect pout, make sure that you don’t overdo the lining part. This will make your lips appear unnatural and mar the natural beauty of your lips. You should rather outline it gently without going beyond the natural lines.
- Moisturize: To create a luscious and plump pair of lips, it’s crucial to keep them moisturized always. You will not just have to use a good lip balm but keep yourself hydrated and take a balanced diet containing fatty acids.
Before you decide to get the Russian lip treatment, it’s critical to know what to expect from the process and have realistic expectations. It’s a good idea to speak with a qualified cosmetic surgeon from Moon Aesthetics so that you can decide whether the process is right for you. And with these tips in mind, you can rest assured that the results of the lip treatment will blow your mind.
For additional insights:-
- 18 Cosmetic Procedures to Make You Look Younger
- How to Get Rid of Dark Circles Under Eyes Permanently